Celebrity Marketing Expert, Industry Speaker, Experienced Contract Negotiator, CEO of Burns Entertainment
Bob speaks about celebrity marketing. He has over 25 years of hands-on experience with major brands, such as Unilever, Kraft, Gillette, Microsoft, CVS, Eli Lilly, Ace Hardware, Tyson, Heineken, Cadillac, Intel, Keebler, Pepperidge Farm and Dr. Pepper Snapple Group.
- Why Do Some Celebrity Campaigns Succeed and Others Don’t?
- How Much Should You Pay A Celebrity to Endorse Your Brand?
- What Marketers Need to Know about Celebrity Endorsements
- Social Media Strategies for Celebrity Marketing Campaigns
- Can I Afford a Celebrity to Help Market My Brand?
- The Dangers of Negotiating With A Celebrity Agent Directly
- Celebrity Social Media Campaigns Beyond Twitter and Facebook
- Affordable Celebrity Marketing by Using Twitter
- Brands Benefit from a Multi-Agency Model for Celebrity Marketing
- How to Use Celebrities to Help Build Brands
- How to Protect Your Celebrity Investment
- What a Brand Marketer Must Know About Music Licensing
Bob’s Speaker Promise To You:
If asked to speak for your event, here’s what you can expect:
- Help promote the event
- Promote and support other speakers
- Attend social events
- Adapt to last minute changes seamlessly
- Give it my all to exceed expectations